A new generation of grain samplers is being born: series 4000.
Better performance, higher efficiency.
The BULKPECKER truck probe arrives.
Simple, fast, efficient and economic.
HERON 3000, COBRA, CAMELEON, SARA are present in 51 countries.
First sales of the HERON 3000 and COBRA «INTENSIVE / PREMIUM» units.
Birth of CAMELEON, a rail-mounted sampler specifically dedicated to sampling from tanker trucks and trains.
SARA: the System for Automatic Reception and Analysis is introduced to the public at the AGRITECHNICA trade show (Hannover).
HERON 3000 becomes the first sampler in the world powered by electro-mechanical drives assisted by frequency inverters (VFD).
Creation of COBRA, the world’s first sampler travelling along a rail.
HERON III takes on the export market.
- TPLG specialize in the upgrading of large storage facilities to new safety standards.
- TPLG design a radically new ventilation system for extra-tall silos.
- At the same time, TPLG create a complete range of grain sampling machines and quickly evolve to be the undisputed expert in the field in France.
Birth of HERON III «Gyroscopic» style.
Birth of the first European grain sampler driven by electrical energy: HERON.
Creation of the very first automatic grain sampler in Europe: JUMBO.
- Intensive corn farming arrives in France.
- TPLG design, build, and install corn dryers.
- TPLG becomes a key player in the field of grain storage and handling equipment in the Burgundy and Champagne regions.
- Creation of the company
- Agriculture goes large-scale
- Crops are beginning to be brought in as bulk material.
- TPLG starts installing storage and handling equipment of all kinds. An activity that has not been discontinued ever since.